A CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems. We are looking for someone patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative and genuinely excited to help customers. Customer service representatives put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. You will need to be confident at troubleshooting and investigating if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints; provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time. Limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
--Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
--Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
--Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
--Excellent communication and presentation skills.
--Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
--High school degree.
--Being able to provide previews metrics.
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "CSR opportunity"
If you are interested in this position and are ready to take the next step in your career please apply for this posting and send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "CSR opportunity"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.