Customer Service Technical Support
Do you provide first class customer service? Is technical support your forte? My client is looking for a Technical Service Support Associate who provides first class troubleshooting and support to homeowners, contractors, and distributors of our HVAC products in both residential and commercial/industrial applications in North America.
?? Provide phone and email based trouble shooting and applications assistance to contractors, dealers, engineers and sales staff.
?? Start and maintain accurate and detailed computer based electronic records of calls.
?? Review technical material to verify correctness.
?? Provide troubleshooting and applications support internally to Customer Service Team and outside sales representatives.
?? Provide peer level guidance and technical knowledge to others within area(s) of technical expertise.
?? Make recommendations for improvement based on customer interactions.
?? Provide support and collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve customer issues or escalations.
?? Perform other duties as requested and required.
?? Occasional travel may be necessary.
?? Assist with the development and roll-out of new products.
?? Identify opportunities to develop self-help strategies for customers (online videos and FAQs etc).
?? Identify and develop sales programs that assist customers with out of warranty products.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- 2+ years of HVAC field technician experience and/or experience troubleshooting mechanical/electrical products over the phone or in person. Experience with Geothermal and Furnace are a plus.
- Strong computer, keyboarding (minimum 25 WPM) and phone skills
- Strong customer orientation, communication skills and ability to function as a member of a team.
- Organization, attention to detail, and an overall sense of urgency and ownership.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take initiative.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, or Outlook.
- A positive attitude and mindset to achieve individual and departmental goals.
- 7-10 years??? experience in the heating and cooling industry
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.