Our client, a highly reputable Manufacturing company located in Farmington, CT is looking for a telesales rep to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a technical background, can be entry level as they are open to recent graduates from trade schools as well. This could also be a great option for someone who is looking to get out of a call center environment and has technical skill knowledge. Please review the details below. If you are qualified and interested, please send your updated resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this technical role to Crystal.Petroski@randstadusa.com in order to be considered.
Handle telesales of training; including calling customers to up sale products, create quotes & orders in SAP and follow up on these. Run reports of open quotes for training to follow upon. Define marketing and sales strategies for training, also support with sale of consumables and service agreements and thus complement our current telesales person.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
1. Answer incoming phone calls, emails, faxes and voicemails regarding training (and also consumables/service agreement).
2. Provide courteous, competent and prompt customer service to all customers.
3. Process training (and also consumables/service agreement) quotes, and orders through the SAP System.
4. Manage training sales and marketing strategy
5. Execute all sales related documents in an accurate and timely manner
6. Ensure customers are updated regarding the status of their orders. Follow-up calls as required
7. Research where needed with Training, Purchasing, Service and other departments to ensure proper and timely customer order processing.
8. Protect TRUMPF???s assets and interests when interacting with the customer
9. Work with other internal TRUMPF departments as needed
10. Handle miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
11. Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
1.-Customer Service phone experience necessary.
2.-Good organizational skills required.
3.-Ability to communicate patiently and diplomatically is mandatory.
4.-Customer Service experience preferred (2-3 years).
5.-Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Work and Excel. Experience in SAP preferred.
6.-High energy, willing to be part of a hardworking team. High communication/presentation skills.
7.-Some technical knowledge (for machine tools) preferred.
Minimum High School graduate or equivalent. College degree or equivalent education preferred.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your updated resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this technical role to Crystal.Petroski@randstadusa.com in order to be considered.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.