Sales Representative Intermediate Level
Responsible for marketing the company's specific products and/or services via telephone to existing customers. Expands existing customer relationships through cold calling. Emails marketing/ sales literature to prospective clients, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted existing customer base of the company and its products/services. Prepares activity and forecast reports.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities through the company???s CRM, Salesforce.com to maximize portfolio potential.
?? Place outbound calls to existing customers to enhance product offering.
?? Overcome high level objections and qualify leads for product offering to existing customers as needed.
?? Meet established monthly sales quota.
?? Required to work established schedule within normal business hours within assigned territory.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Professional phone demeanor
- Enjoys Working on a team environment
- Problem solving
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in SalesForce.com a plus
Submit a resume in order to be considered. Background check, including motor vehicle report required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.