Administrative Assistant Entry level
Now hiring administrative support for a large healthcare company in Cerritos
Location: Cerritos; zip code 90703
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Duration: 4 months temp to potential permanent assignment
- Responsible for providing basic clerical activities in support of a department.
- Makes and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
- Makes about 50-60 calls per day, data entry of 40-50 fax entry into the authorization portal
- Routinely files work, reports, etc. in case files and designated areas.
- Sorts, labels, alphabetizes documents/files, etc. for others to execute work effort.
- Extracts, sorts, preps, batches and routes documents within the company as needed.
- Operates camera/scanner and retrieves previously scanned information as needed.
- Copies incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
-1 year of related experience
- Candidates should have skills in Advanced MS Office, knowledge in Medical Terminology and Codes (CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10, etc) Knowledge of MD Office /Healthcare/HP/IPA preferred but not required.
-Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
-Ability to solve problems and analyze complex situations under pressure
-Must be able to work independently and have critical thinking skills
-High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.