Customer Service Intermediate level - 2nd Shift
We currently have an opportunity for a large healthcare services provider located in the Montgomery, AL area. This is a rapidly growing industry and they urgently need a qualified Customer Service Representative to help the business continue to grow! Please take a look at the qualifications below and if interested please contact me immediately at email@example.com
1. The Member Service Rep (MSR) serves as an initial point of contact to clients, nurses, pharmacies, and physicians for inbound and outbound calls, faxes, emails, files, and orders.
2. The MSR also handles multimedia contacts from nurses authorizing payment for medications for Hospice patients which must be entered into a web-based database within required turnaround times.
3. Accuracy and knowledge of various operating procedures for different customers is a must
4. Additionally, customer service receives multimedia contacts from retail and long-term care pharmacies requiring claims processing assistance, reimbursement disputes, and contract requests.
5. Representatives must review all claim data and authorizations on file to resolve rejection issues.
6. Excellent customer service skills are a must in all interactions with hospice clients and pharmacy partners.
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM
1. Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette or previous call center experience is preferred.
2. Must have attention to detail with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills.
3. Computer literacy/data entry skills are required along with proficiency in Microsoft Office
4. Excellent written and b=verbal communication skills required.
5. Experience with image display software and web-based data entry software.
6. Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD-10 codes preferred.
7. Knowledge of drug therapies. (generic drug names, drug classes, and signs)
8. Basic math and analytical skills
9 Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
10 Ability to work in a team environment and
11. Need to be able to work flexible shifts including nights and weekends.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous pharmacy technician experience highly desired. Certification or license highly desired. PBM business experience with knowledge of long term care pharmacy billing highly desired.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. College or technical training a plus.
Training is 3 weeks from 8am05pm after training
2nd Shift Start/End Time: Start times between 3:00 pm and 1:00 am
Dress Code: Business Casual
**Will be required to complete a full criminal history background check upon a formal job offer.***
For immediate consideration please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.