Business Development Associate
ATTENTION RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES!
An internationally recognized consulting firm based in Chevy Chase, MD is looking for a driven, detail oriented individual to join their team! This position is perfect for entry level candidates that recently completed an undergraduate degree are are looking to gain well rounded work experience. This role provides the opportunity to work with high level individuals and contribute directly to the growth of the organization. The Business Development Associate will support the team in business development, project related and administrative tasks through identifying new business opportunities, supporting the work of senior analysts and managing day to day operations projects.
Marketing, Social Media, and Business Development:
- Analyze tender procurement websites for new business opportunities
- Compile, analyze and summarize technical, project, and personnel data in firm databases
- Prepare marketing materials by writing descriptions of capabilities and project experience, website updates, and presentations
Administrative, Logistical and Technical Support:
- Proofread technical reports
- Operations projects for technical teams and management
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Outstanding writing, structuring, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Bachelor's degree
- Interest in international development sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
Click apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.