Entry Level Administrative Assistant
Do you have a positive attitude and cheerful disposition? Are you a self-starter and have a superb ability to pay attention to details? If so, we are looking for you. We're currently hiring entry-level administrative assistants to join the team with no more than three years of experience.
You will greet vendors, customers and other visitors over the phone and at the front desk while providing administrative support to the facility leaders. The ideal candidate for this administrative assistant position is organized, resourceful and a good problem solver.
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for general clerical functions including correspondence, mail distribution, supply ordering and filing. You will help maintain complex schedules, prepare reports and presentations and prepare for meetings. You will also maintain office equipment and supplies. Excel, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint skills will be critical to success in this role.
- Support one or more departments within a company performing a variety of administrative functions
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, composing memos, letters, and e-mails, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations
- Facilitates meetings and generate reports
- Coordinate administrative and operational activities
- Review and control of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Schedule and organize complex activities including extensive conference calls, meetings, department activities, appointments, and calendars
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Seeking friendly and personable candidates who are eager to build upon their professional skill set.
- Professional verbal and written communication meeting highest levels of customer service
- Answering telephones, direct incoming calls and take messages
- Preparing meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports
- Scheduling and meeting planning, including creating agendas and presentations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous administrative experience supporting a company of no more than three years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Effective at planning, organization, and time management
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence working with all levels of internal and external contacts
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.