Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy communicating with people on the phone? Have a cheery disposition? We are looking for customer service representatives to join the customer care team in a call center environment. If you like the idea of dressing down for work, you will enjoy the casual dress code.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
We are currently seeking new members to join our team and uphold our core values of integrity, reliability, and innovation in multiple locations through out Northern Virginia. We're looking for candidates who understands the value of excellent service and can provide this to all customers. If you love working with people, get in touch with us immediately!
As a Customer Service Representative you will answer incoming calls, emails and messages from customers for researching solutions, taking bill payments, processing orders, reviewing options, and troubleshooting issues. In addition, you will document information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions.
We are a metric driven team and expect our teams to reach daily activity and quality goals. Top performing individuals and teams are recognized every day for their accomplishments.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of one year or more of experience in customer service or call center
- Basic software skills required
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexibility and reliability
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.