The Associate Administrative Coordinator performs general administrative duties,
such as composing and typing correspondence, processing routine expenditures,
and assisting with departmental budgets. Provides secretarial support, including
typing, scheduling, filing and answering telephones. Assists in
obtaining/distributing information, making arrangements for conferences and
travel, and other job-related duties as requested.
1) Composes and types correspondence, memos and documents.
2) Processes and tracks invoices, receipts and routine expenditures.
3) Assists in monitoring departmental budgets and accounts.
4) Facilitates flow of information from supervisor to various internal or external contacts.
5) Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls.
6) Coordinates meetings and travel arrangements, and maintains personal calendar.
7) Receives, sorts, reviews and distributes mail.
8) Develops and maintains department record keeping systems.
9) Operates standard office machines and equipment.
10) Develops and prepares reports as assigned or requested.
11) Preserves and protects patients and employees rights to confidentiality.
12) Performs other job-related duties as required or requested.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Background in medical terminology helpful. Must have working knowledge
of computers, including word processing, strong interpersonal and communications
skills, and be proficient in the English language.
ADA: Manual dexterity and mobility required for physical demands of job, including frequent
and often prolonged periods of sitting, standing or walking, and occasional reaching,
stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Must be able to push, pull, lift or carry
equipment and supplies up to 25 pounds.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum of 1 to 3 Years
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.