Third Shift Equipment Operator
A well-known bank is hiring for talent at their Distribution Center on the North end of Charlotte. Please see details below.
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr
Location: DUC - Distribution Center - Charlotte, NC (No bus line goes here - North end of Charlotte, close to Charlotte/Huntersville Line)
Duration: Temp to Perm
Training Schedule: Open to all days - 2nd Shift - 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
After training: 10 pm to 6:30 a.m.
- Department prints account statements and prepares them for mailing through automated rendering or manual rendering depending on the job size
- In manual rendering, workers will place statements into envelopes for small prints runs and some may be assigned to operating Pitney Bowes mail machines
- In auto rendering, will typically be assigned to catch envelopes coming out of the machines and placing them into trays
- Operates electronic or mechanical equipment to process daily work
Working hours: 10:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Able to maintain attention to detail
- Able to stand entire shift
- Production or machine operator experience
- Able to meet deadlines
If interested, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.