Blue Bell, PA
Do you have 3-5 years of logistics and supply chain management experience? Are you looking to start an opportunity today?! Randstad has partnered with a local company who is currently seeking a logistics Rock Star who can start immediately and apply their expertise. If your experience and qualifications match those of the position, please email your resume and 2 professional references to Catie Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Logistics Specialist
Location: Blue Bell, PA
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Compensation: $20.00 - $30.00/hour
- Manage and monitor the transportation process of customer products including logistics routings, consolidations, and finished goods shipments
- Support carriers and customers to ensure operational goals are met and customers are satisfied
- Manage freight costs and budgets
- Prepare necessary documentation for international bookings and process which include (HAWB's, MAWB's, AES's, Manifest, Shipping Instructions, Haz Cargo Decl., Bill of Ladings, and Certificate of Origin, etc.)
- Maintain database of global Harmonized Tariff Schedule and Export Control Classification Numbers
- Communicate with the internal team including plants, production, sales, and shipping and receiving
- Resolve internal and external issues that arise regarding purchase orders, product inventory, logistics, etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
See responsibilities and qualifications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years logistics and supply chain management experience
- Former experience with international shipping/receiving is required
- MS Office and former experience with an ERP system
- Must have experience with international shipping documentation
- Ability to monitor and manage freight costs and the budget
- Effective oral and written communication within all levels of the organization as well as customers and external resources
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.