Our client, a large Financial firm located in Jersey City, NJ, has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant. This role will pay $25 an hour.
This role is supporting an executive level manager. We are currently seeking an extremely professional individual.
?? Role primarily provides support for Risk Executive
?? Coordinates internal/external meetings and conference calls
?? Handles a high volume of emails and requests; interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
?? Maintains detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics. Coordinates travel arrangements and processes expense reports in a timely manner according to policy
?? Responsible for general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
?? Maintains an understanding of our policies and procedures, serving as a resource and subject matter expert for the team
?? Stays current on a variety of software programs while consistently striving to develop and advance skills
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Advanced skills in Outlook and other MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.) Must be well versed in Concur or other Travel & Expense software.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management; able to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, adapting to unexpected events, responding well to change
- Self-starter, proactive with ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and reprioritize tasks based on new information or shifting deadlines
- Exemplary demonstrated work ethic and pro-active, 'can do' approach
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with people at all organizational levels and able to adapt to diverse perspectives and styles
?? Prior experience in Financial Services
?? Knowledge of the Business Banking and risk and compliance a plus
?? Bachelors/Undergraduate degree preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.