Our client is looking for an HR Benefits Administrator for their Mountain View CA location. This company is a reputable cleaning supply company. In this role, they're looking for someone to be the point of contact for benefits requests and concerns related to benefits. Additionally, this person needs to be experienced with insurance and billing related questions to assist employees with a variety of different questions. This is a contract-hire opportunity that starts immediately!
- Handle benefits administration by maintaining accurate records and reports in benefits system
- Manage and maintain a detailed log of all current leaves of absences such as FMLA, worker's compensation, and CFRA
- Point of contact for all benefits questions pertaining to Company Health Spending Accounts, COBRA administration, 401k, and various other health and benefits programs
- Support compliance reporting (5500, EEo-1, OSHA, Stat of CA occupational Compliance reports, etc.)
- Enter employee data into HRIS System
- Support the HR department with other non-essential job functions such as new hire onboarding, and maintaining confidential records/files
- Support annual open enrollment process
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- 1-2 years of benefits administration or coordination
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and HRIS
- Knowledge of Wage and Hour laws, FMLA, CFRA, ADA and other related HR laws
- Can handle a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience working with a large company of more than 400 people
- Full time: Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm (OT is required as necessary.)
- $33/hr - $36/hr
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Put your talent to the test and please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Mark Nelson at Mark.Nelson@randstadusa.com. Phone calls welcome after sending your resume. 408-727-0804 and ask for Mark.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.