Part Time Graphic Designer
Randstad is seeking a Part-Time Graphic Designer for a contract assignment in Westford, MA. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Provide design support for existing creative marketing materials, such as ads, brochures, data sheets, direct mailers, PowerPoint, large format graphics, newsletters and other collateral materials
- Maintain corporate identity and graphic standards
- Daily maintenance of graphic file library
- Extensive production responsibilities for page layout, design and formatting of various marketing materials
- Design and edit HTML e-mails
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional graphic design experience.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud on a Mac; primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related field highly preferred
- Ability to follow direction, accepting of change and receptive to feedback.
- Must have critical attention to detail.
- Strong typography and layout skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with deadlines quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional communication and professional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.