Administrative Coordinator/ Financial Firm
We are in need of an Administrative Coordinator to join a financial firm in Annapolis, MD. If you are a team player, possess a committed work ethic and are striving for a career path in a great work environment, please apply!
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity paying between $17 - $19 per hour
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a receptionist/administrative assistant role.
* Ability to operate a multiline telephone switchboard.
* Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Must be technologically savvy
*1-3 years Administrative Assistant experience is a requirement
* Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and timelines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Overtime hours are required 2-3 times per month. Must have ability to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays evening during busy season.
* Must have own transportation to travel locally to meetings.
*Strong work ethic with drive to grow, learn and continue personal development
*Previous experience in a financial field is a plus
Please apply directly to the posting and email your resume to email@example.com in a word document.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.