Do you love being the front-line point of contact for an organization? Does meeting new people and offering administrative support across an organization excite you? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
Randstad is looking for outstanding Receptions!
Receptionist Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting clients and vendors
- Coordinate front desk activities such as answering phones and distributing correspondences
- Provide accurate information via phone/email and in person
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Prepare travel arrangements
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, copying, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail
- Update calendars, prepare agendas, schedule meetings, and take meeting minutes.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The perfect Receptionist will have:
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with PBX telephone system is a plus
- Ability to multi-task heavily
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence interfacing with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Adaptability skills
Click to apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.