Human Resource Assistant
If you are well organized, energetic, detail oriented, and looking for a great opportunity for the summer then this is a good position for you. We are looking for a Human Resource Assistant to help in recruiting efforts for a manufacturing company.
- Post jobs online and source candidates using a variety of job boards.
- Pre-screen applicants and coordinate interviews with hiring manager's schedule.
- Track applicant status, interviews, and openings using Excel.
- Extend offers and initiate the onboarding process.
- Communicate Interview feedback with all candidates
- Conduct drug screens via Quest
- Payroll employees using ADP/ Select Service
- Manual track phones calls, interviews, and feedback using Excel
- Create candidate file folders
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience in human resources and recruiting for indirect manufacturing is prefered
- 3+ years' experience full-cycle recruiting
- Excel experience required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.