Our client in Hatfield, PA is currently seeking a Service Coordinator to join their team. The role is currently open due to an associate on leave and the candidate selected for this opportunity will be considered as a permanent fit during the assignment. This opportunity's pay range will be $14 to $15 per hour dependent upon experience and the hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Please see below for responsibilities and qualifications if interested.
- Serve as point of contact for all inbound phone calls
- Direct calls and messages to appropriate person
- Respond to customer and client inquiries
- Enter data for time sheets
- Scan, upload and filing
- Direct orders
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Knowledge of how to work a scanner/copier/fax
- High school or GED required
- Good organizational skills in order to manage workload and maintain accurate data entry/filing
- Ability to use problem solving skills to manage priorities and complete work to customer deadlines
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly to this posting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.