Executive Assistant to CEO (primary) and 4 executives. Performs advanced secretarial and administrative support requiring a high degree of autonomy and judgement to resolve frequent and complex administrative situations.
?? Performing a variety of clerical and secretarial duties with minimal supervision including scheduling travel arrangement, making appointments, answering phones and expense reports
?? Making independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling meetings for the CEO
?? Preparing for all meetings by being proactive, showing initiative and calculating appropriate lead time for documents needed while keeping agenda organized.
?? Support initiatives and undertake special projects and other duties as assigned
?? Assisting and coordinating in the preparation of reports
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be able to build positive internal and external relationships by being a liaison to and for CEO
- Must be able to keep executive and team on task as directed
- confident self-starter demonstrating a positive attitude and a great deal of personal motivation.
- Individual should be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) with all levels of personnel
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- 5-years experience as Executive Assistant preferred
- 4-year degree from accredited institution preferred
- Benefits include Medical, dental and 401k
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.