Randstad is hiring a Risk Analyst (mid level) to work with our client, a well respected, major financial services company based in San Antonio.
Working with Bank Accounting team to help with UDA 2.0 migration, DE work, control testing, and T2M documentation.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Risk, Audit, or Project Management experience;
- Risk & Control technical acumen;
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Process engineering experience, and
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Risk or Audit prior experience is preferred
If this opportunity interests you, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.