A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Contracts Administrator position.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer contracts including, but not limited to contract terms, rates, equipment, data collection, page counts, and the reconciliation of overages.
- Create new cost per print contracts and maintain the contracts in regards to billing, collecting page counts, and data collection
- Process multi-function printer and/or copier orders including leasing paperwork and invoicing
- Create summary invoices and special customer requests for cost per print invoices
- Provide other general accounting duties, such as customer billing and purchasing, as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required; Major in Accounting highly desired
- At least 1-3 years of Contract Administrator or Accounting experience required
- Must be detail oriented with a high ability to work independently
-$50,000 - $55,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefit Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- One of the nation's most notable managed print service providers working with Fortune 100 companies in improving their document output systems
- Their growth and success for over 20 years is due to the relationships that they have built and maintained with their customers
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.