Customer Service Representative
Our client, located in Irving, TX is seeking customer service representatives for a temp to hire position.
The successful candidates will be taking calls in an inbound call center environment to help people redeem awards from a reward plan.
Hours: M-F, 1:30PM-8:00PM
Pay: $13 per hour
- Learn specific client loyalty program guidelines
- Answer all incoming inquiries directed to you in various media channels (phone, email, chat)
- Approach each day with a positive, professional, customer-centric, and team-oriented attitude
- Act with integrity at all times
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and helpful manner both verbally and in writing
- Take ownership of customer inquiries and guide them through to final resolution
- De-escalate the majority of customer inquiries through effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Efficiently use all internal systems and resources
- Work independently without the heavy need to rely upon your team or supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and company policies and procedures
- Escalate any issues or concerns that are unable to be resolved through normal efforts
Working hours: 1:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Basic computer knowledge with demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
Customer service attitude
Professional on the phone and with coworkers
Comfortable with a long term part time role
Ability to be flexible regarding changes in work processes and environment
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines (service level agreement responsiveness)
Please apply online for immediate consideration. Thank you!
*Must be willing to submit to drug screening, education and employment verification*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.