Oil & Gas Marketing Representative
Do you have 5+ years in the Oil & Gas industry? Are you detail oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy identifying complex issues and offering solutions by applying critical thinking? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
Randstad has partnered up with an Oil & Gas Company in the Memorial area of Houston looking for a O&G Marketing Representative.
- Scouting the market for purchasing prices.
- Maintaining relationships with gas purchasers to ensure capacity, compression, and future business.
- Facilitating the negotiation process with contractors and external/internal attorneys.
- Negotiating and securing competitive bids and contracts for operated wells.
- Liaise with oil purchaser, field personnel, and oil transporters for any issues regarding hauls or procedures.
- Interacting with the accounting department regarding balancing issues, gas/oil pricing, marketing elections, and oil/gas allocations.
- Liaise with electric companies, field, county, and internal personnel to ensure well electric needs are addressed.
- Monitoring pipeline pressure via telemetry for contract compliance and outages/issues.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must have Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 5-10 years experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Fielding Systems
- High level of analytical skills and ability to interpret results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to be flexible
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment given significant cross-department processes
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under considerable time pressure, having an orientation to detail and high quality
Click to apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.