1. Collaborate with the business to gain an understanding of current and anticipated staffing needs;
develop and execute field recruiting strategies to meet those needs.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with community organizations and agencies, area job centers,
area high schools, trade schools, technical schools and colleges and universities to aid in the execution of field recruiting strategies.
3. Attend community events such as festivals, parades, sporting events, etc., reaching out to potential
candidates as appropriate.
4. Develop relationships that can aid in the development of a network of resources to help expand the
5. Remain active on social media forums and employ other creative methods that reach potential
6. Lead and organize local and industry job fairs, as well as career fairs and events at local high school,
college and university campuses.
7. Effectively source qualified job candidates via computer databases, networking, internet recruiting
resources, job fairs, employee referrals, etc.
8. Outreach to candidates in the ATS via email, text and phone calls to assess interest, screen, schedule
interview or invite to facility to complete interviewing process.
9. Post on free sites such as state job service site, school sites and social media sites, where not posted by
third-party recruiting advertising agency.
10. Ensure marketing materials such as flyers, posters and yard signs are posted in the market.
11. Interview job applicants to pre-screen for job qualifications and obtain information regarding
candidate work history, training, education or job skill. Inform applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and promotion opportunities.
12. Review employment applications and requisitions to match applicants with job requirements; refer
qualified job applicants to managers for interview and tour.
13. Assist in hiring employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
14. Demonstrate the Company???s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This section describes the secondary responsibilities that this job performs.
1. Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines
and laws such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
2. Maintain reliable attendance.
3. Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other
employees and providing backup.
4. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
??? Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required Experience:
??? 3 years??? experience in recruiting, staffing, sales and/or public relations, Required
Licenses or Certifications
??? Valid Driver???s License, Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
??? Influencing skills
??? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
??? Excellent interpersonal skills
??? Strong attention to detail
??? Effective time management and organizational skills
??? Work independently as well as in a team environment
??? Document management system
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.