Medical Call Center Manager
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the daily running and management of the center through the effective use of resources. Responsible for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. The Call Center Operations Manager ensures that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Manages and supervises the daily activities of the contact center staff including reviewing employee performance
- Ensures all calls are handled professionally, appropriately, accurately and in a timely manner
- Provides continual training and coaching to staff and works with departmental and/or enterprise trainer to develop written training materials and procedures
- Participates in the interviewing and selections of all direct reports
- Responsible for all performance reporting, documentation and management of direct reports
- Performs ongoing call monitoring for quality assurance purposes; ensures direct reports are performing at optimum level and coaches where opportunities for improvement may exist
- Participates in queue management and answering calls as needed, to ensure service level requirements are achieved
- Makes suggestions to management on business process improvements based on call monitoring results.
- Participates in Enterprise and department projects. Identifies and documents impacts to department and/or team and implements solutions in an effective manner
- Handles escalated service issues with individual clients or groups. Resolves complex customer service issues and ensure appropriate follow through
- Motivates and encourages agents through positive communication and feedback. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned or requested by Department Manager
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Familiarity with process improvement theories, concepts, and methodology
- Demonstrated skills in the operation of personal computers and the use of database and word-processing programs
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Formal program and/or project management skills
- BA/BS level degree preferred
- 3-5 years of management and supervisory experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center required
- Benefits include health, dental and 401k
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.