Human Resources Assistant
The HR Operations and Administrative services team provides implementation and maintenance on the firm's HR operations, service delivery and support using multiple HR platforms.
?? Process employee verifications of employment and verification of benefits requests
?? Assist with portions of the Corporate Wide Exit Survey
?? Administer time away functions in the internal Workday system such as sabbaticals, sabbatical exceptions, and the Time for Giving program
?? Process administrative steps within the internal Employee Referral program
?? Assist with Tier 1 support questions for these processes within HR Direct employee service team.
?? Provide back up support to corporate personnel records and benefits administration as needed
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 2+ years of operational or administrative experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capability to communicate with business partners.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and follow-through, establishes procedures to monitor and bring to closure assignments, service requests, and projects.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills, and proven ability to manage multiple tasks required with ability to adapt to changing work environment and priorities.
If you're qualified for this role, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.