Call Center Representative Inbound
Marriott Hotel is looking for individuals who love to communicate! This exciting opportunity rewards individuals with a weekly bonus structure of $100 (with no performance/attendance issues) AND a bonus of $300 after training is completed. This location is open 24/7 and has a lot of flexibility with shifts available.
- Receive inbound calls in a professional manner
- Accurately log call information
- Consistently hit call metrics
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to actively listen to customer
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- Customer Service/call center experience required
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.