Call Center Representative Inbound
* Assists the customer with questions, accurate data entry for invoicing and credits and maintaining accurate files.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
* Heavy phone use to answer inquiries and to accept process orders via computer, from customers with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and courtesy.
* Requires a significant amount of computer data entry and navigation, the ability to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service is a must.
* Will research product shortages of customer orders from previous day's shipments; submit documentation to management.
* Will inquire, research and provider customer feedback on the status of customer orders, invoices and return authorizations; create return authorizations for items returned and shorted and create and expedite "rush" order (will calls) in a timely manner.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
* To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Communication, computer skills, customer focus, delivers results, dependability, interpersonal skills, and problem solving/analysis.
If you have recent customer service or call center experience and are looking for a career in customer service, please send a resume to email@example.com or call 614-433-0192.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.