Medical Billing Specialist
Delaware County PA - Our client, a busy medical office in Newtown Square has an immediate opening for a full time temporary to hire Medical Billing Specialist with hours of 8 am to 5 pm and paying up to $20 per hour.- This is an excellent opportunity to get into an upbeat work environment!
Hours: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Salary: $16-$20/hour depending on experience
The primary responsibility of this position is to gather charge information, coding and entering data into a database to complete the billing process.
- Research and gather information in order to complete billing
- Code information about procedures performed and diagnosis on charge
- Assist patients in completing all necessary forms to include payment agreements
- Process insurance verification
- Prepare bank deposits, record deposits and photocopy checks for entry into billing system
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment
-Comfortable learning new computer systems
- Minimum of 1 year of medical billing experience
- Proficient knowledge of billing practices and clinical policies and procedures
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of insurance industry
- Advanced skills in computer programs, spreadsheets?? and applications
For immediate consideration please send your resume and 4 professional references in a Word document to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.