This is a construction services company located in the Irving area. They are expanding and looking for a payroll specialist to start ASAP.
This is a temp to hire position. Full time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Pay rate is between $17-$19/hour.
* Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
* Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
* Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
* Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
* Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes and capable of keeping confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
MUST HAVE AS400 experience
1-3 years of payroll/accounting tenure
Strong data entry and excel skills
MUST HAVE either Union or Canadian payroll experience
Candidates will be required to take a data entry and excel assessment prior to being considered for this amazing opportunity!
If you are interested and qualified and have the skills listed above please apply online and email your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.