Order Entry Representative
Our client in Webster, MA is hiring for a direct hire Order Entry/Customer Support Representative! This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relationships by acting as the main
liaison and point of contact between our clients and the company and coordinating internal resources and company capabilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
This position is Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and pays $16/hr. This position is eligible for overtime!
- Build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer's needs, determining root cause, selecting and explaining the best solution, implementing correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Receive incoming orders for completeness and accuracy and enter orders into ERP system
- Issue Returned Material Authorizations (RMA's) as required
- Prepare product reports to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Provide assistance to Sales Representatives
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant university degree or two years of related experience
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Learns new ERP systems quickly and takes initiative
This company offers benefits, vacation time, PTO, and other great perks.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to this posting and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.