An Accounting Analyst is needed for a large utilities company in Charlotte, NC.
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile and review various balance sheet accounts and bank reconciliations.
- Perform balance sheet and income statement variance analysis.
- Prepare and review financial schedules required to meet monthly and quarterly business unit data requests from Corporate Accounting for disclosure in 10-Q and 10-K.
- Prepare, review and present analysis of earning and other financial data for internal management reporting on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and review of governmental filings, including quarterly and annual FERC reports.
- Query data for analysis to complete questions or inquiries of management or external requests.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have strong attention to detail
Overtime may be required for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes
3+ years of experience with accounting analysis
Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.