Educational Software Tech Customer Service
Answering inbound calls to support very popular K-8 Educational software Company to work for. Attractive, fun environment and work culture to be working in.
Great pay- great hours- great location
Working hours Monday thru Friday - 6:00 am to 2:30 pm or 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Located River/Campbell area
- $13 / hourly
Educators/teachers calling in for help support on logging in, username/password resets
- Technically saavy with troubleshooting
- Familiar with terms: checking for firewalls, clearing cookies/cache, resetting passwords, pop ups, etc
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 1 plus years' experience in a Customer Service role
- Well spoken on the phone - very good grammar
- Ability to respond to emails/chat
- Typing 35 WPM
- Word and Excel Useage
- Personal office space - Dual monitors with a private partitioned work area
Contact Rick Croissant or Misha Ahern to learn more.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.