Our client, a leading design, engineering, and manufacturing company-- is growing and we are looking for team members to grow with us!
Our client located in Buffalo Grove, IL is looking for experienced Office Manager to support the General Manager and Operations team!
The ideal fit for this position would be someone who is metric driven with strong organizational skills.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Update databases and reports on key metrics relating to the line of business.
- Negotiate with Vendors to meet business needs
- Screen, handle or distribute incoming calls and complaints.
- Coordinate with Finance to assist in budget preparation and process department invoice for payment.
- Assist managers in time tracking for performance reviews completion
-Manage administrative employees involved in activities like reception, mail, event planning, files and records. office supply, and office equipment
- Maintain files, order supplies
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings & multi-destination travel for business
- Utilize various software packages to produce professional quality reports, letters, and other documents.
- Reconcile credit cards for business use
- Arrange travel for domestic and international
- Actively researches and verifies information pertaining to reports
- Additional duties based on needs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills / Competencies and Qualifications:
- 5 years Administrative Assistant with experience supporting a manager and department
- Excellent time management skills, and exceptional organizational skills
- Problem solver / pro-active
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to other's actions and to manage one's own time and the time of others
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- High Tech & IT Background is a plus
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to work for a company that is constantly growing and building. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Office Manager Opening.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.