Randstad is hiring a Media Buyer for growing advertising company in the West Palm Beach area. Great opportunity!
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
- Knowledge of post-buy analysis
- Maintain positive working relationships with media vendors
- Media Buying software experience required; Strata preferred
- Experience with SRDS and Kantar a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in traditional local media buying (TV, Cable, Radio)
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or other related field
- Nielsen ratings/impressions knowledge and experience in media math
- Must have experience with direct client contact
- Ability to develop pitch deck in Power Point
- Comfortable working in Microsoft applications such as Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated; problem solver
Negotiating with media outlets and speaking directly with clients. Primary focus is onTV, Radio,Cable and Outdoor.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Minimum of 5 years TV Media buying experience and have purchased media using Nielsen books to qualify for this position.
Growing company in a great location and wonderful medical benefits and free parking.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.