Legal Administrative Assistant
The position provides a wide range of administration, general support and analysis duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature for the legal department. The position will have regular exposure to confidential material and requires a great deal of professionalism, discretion and integrity in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Provide general administrative support to the team of attorneys in the Law Department
- Support shall include preparing correspondence, memos and reports; managing spreadsheets, and databases, PowerPoint Presentation preparation, Outlook, information and document management, and other administrative duties as may be requested by the attorneys.
- Self starter - ability and motivation to anticipate and act on department and client needs without direction.
- Serves as an ambassador for department, proactively seeking to address department and client needs as a thoughtful, engaged and caring partner
- Solutions oriented - ability and willingness to adapt, learning and implementing new skills, systems and practices, to meet department and organizational needs.
- Assists attorneys with travel plans and expense reimbursement requests
- Prepare reports as requested by attorneys
- Supports the operations group as needed.
- Provides assistance with document filing and other organizational tasks for the department
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Proactively Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations to enhance law department efficiency.
- Answers inquiries, uses discretion handling difficult calls and routes calls to appropriate individual.
- Compile and prepare reports as needed
- Maintains calendar(s) for assigned attorneys
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor Degree required but may substitute a combination of education and experience.
- 5 years executive assistant experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft applications; Meeting note taking.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to maintain composure when working under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion daily as well as when presented with confidential information.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Recruiter: Amanda Cozzi
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.