Lab Support Services Technician (SCI)
Six Month Project
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00/hour
Hours: Standard Business Hours
Technician - Cell Therapy
This technician or scientist position will support efforts leading to the development of novel technologies and processes for cell therapy manufacturing.
This hands-on position will provide cell culture and analysis support and participate in collaboration activities while providing timely interpretation of data/results.
The position involves working collaboratively with a broad group of technical and non-technical personnel, including scientists and engineers.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- BS/equivalent in Cell Biology or related Engineering field with 1+ years relevant industrial experience.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of a variety of cell types, including stem cells.
- Excellent background in cell culture techniques including media preparation.
- Solid experience and theoretical knowledge of cellular analysis techniques: examples include microscopy, flow cytometry analysis, immunoassay, PCR, Western blot, ELISA.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in bioreactor process development and operation preferred.
??? Ability to work efficiently and independently to accomplish project objectives.
??? Ability to appropriately communicate with internal and external partners.
??? Excellent skills with typical software including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.