MID-LEVEL TECH SUPPORT REP. / EVENING SHIFT
OVERNIGHT SENIOR TECH SUPPORT. MIDNIGHT TO 8 AM SHIFT
SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY.....NO WEDNESDAYS OR SATURDAYS.
THIS IS INBOUND TECHNICAL HELP- CALLS ONLY, NO OUTBOUND SALES CALLS AT ALL. A THREE WEEK PAID TRAINING PERIOD TO LEARN THE JOB AND THE TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED IS PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY!! THIS IS A PERMANENT, DIRECT-HIRE POSITION WITH MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS AND 401K PROFIT SHARING.
Very stable, secure and growing technical security company is looking for a Senior Level employee with experience troubleshooting technical related issues, networking knowledge or prior Tech Support /Remote Desktop experience working with customer resolution. We provide technical customer service and troubleshooting guidance to our retail stores that have our secure cash management systems in their locations. There is no travel or hands-on repair knowledge needed in this position. However, the senior-level employees will be able to dispatch our technical ground crew when the situation requires that kind of support services.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS MULTI-STATE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG SCREENING....NO CONVICTIONS. Our company is a high-level cash management security company and our employees must be free and clear on all background checks to be able to be considered for the position.
- Gather customer information and determine solutions by evaluating and analyzing customers' questions and complaints.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate opportunities to improve products and systems.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and chat for escalated technical issues.
- Escalate issues/incidents, as appropriate, within prescribed guidelines and collaborate with other technical support associates to drive issues/incidents to resolution
Working hours: 12:00 PM - 8:00 AM
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues using remote assistance online tools.
- Learned or self-taught knowledge of computer hardware, printers, scanners, computer network set-up
- COMP TIA A+ or C++ Training or Certs. is very helpful in this position
- Networking, Connectivity, and standard knowledge of common technical issues is needed
Our call to action is coming to work with a purpose and being a mentor to others on our team. The Senior Level 1C positions are the leaders of our entire Tech Support Team. People look to you for guidance and for help. Dress for the job, come to work on time, be a leader, and influence other in a positive manner. Out Tech Support Team is a wonderfully productive and cohesive group so we pride ourselves on having such a great work environment to learn and grow in.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.