We are currently recruiting for an administrative assistant position in the Riverhead area. The schedule for this position will be for Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is a temp to hire position with a pay range of $15-20/hr. The administrative assistant will be responsible for daily data entry, labeling, pulling and distributing a daily spreadsheet of incoming orders, assisting with the front desk, answering and transferring incoming calls, and greeting visitors. The ideal candidate will be prepared to work in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly!
- Complete data entry for previous day's orders for production team on a daily basis
- Manage production spreadsheet; print and distribute orders for production by set deadline each morning
- Manage reception area and greet visitors, assist with office tasks as needed
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to take direction and accomplish assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to work well in a team and independently
-Experience with inbound or outbound calling
-Strong sense of urgency
If you or someone you know is interested, please send your resume to
This position will require a criminal background check.
Why work with a recruiter? Click this link to find out!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.