The primary objective of the Associate Recruiter is to drive profitable growth in manufacturing and logistics (m&l) units/branches by maximizing order fill rate and growing the number of weekly placements. The Associate Recruiter contributes to this growth by building and maintaining a database of "placeable" manufacturing and logistics candidates who differentiate us in the market.
Position is Monday-Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Pay is between $15/hr to $20/hr.
- Creating and executing a strategic recruitment plan for manufacturing and logistics candidates representing a diversity of sources including print and social media mediums, within specific timelines for action
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline via interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates used to make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidate's skill and experience
- Presenting candidates' skills and abilities in an energetic and persuasive manner to aid the Staffing Consultant with baseline knowledge
- Handling all administrative details of the candidate processes - application, assessments, background, drug screening, reference checks, I9s, etc.
- Coordinating external recruiting activities i.e. job fairs, networking, and grassroots events
- Consistently exceeding client and talent expectations by following Randstad's Operational
- Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
Proven experience and/or relevant skills to manage a full cycle recruitment process consisting of: sourcing, screening, extending offers, on-boarding, coaching, and terminating talent - Demonstrated sales and growth mindset used to pursue additional opportunities as well as convey the "match" to uphold Randstad's position as an industry leader in manufacturing and logistics
- Professional presence that creates credibility with candidates and clients in the market
- Proficient computer skills for accuracy in reporting and recording information
- Experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing work, and effective time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative in approach, willing to take risks, and operates successfully in ambiguous situations
- At least 1 year of business experience with a minimum one year in retail sales or customer service
- High School Diploma, Bachelor??s degree preferred
- The ability to submit to background and drug screening
- Reliable transportation
If you are interested in this position apply today, at our office located at 1909 South 72nd Street, Suite A-11, Tacoma, WA 98408, or give our office a call at (253) 620-5251 to set up an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.