Randstad is currently recruiting for General Office Clerks
Please review the summary for a General Office Clerk:
^ Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties in an office setting/environment.
^ Assists administrative by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings and restocking supplies.
^Type documents, input data entry.
Please call Joseph 585-267-8910, or email at joseph.seaver!randstadusa.com. MUST APPLY ONLINE ALSO!!!
Responsibilities may include:
-Review customer invoices for accuracy.
-Ensure that all invoices are mailed to customers in timely manner.
- Assist in making accounts receivables collection calls and in setting up payment terms for clients.
- Answer the departmental phones and distribute messages to the appropriate personnel when required.
- Keep the departmental printers and copiers operating properly and alert management when repair is required.
Working hours: 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good communication and organizational skills, written and oral.
- Reliable and professional with proven track record and good attendance
- Maintain professional demeanor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience in an office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Good Customer Service Expertise.
- Professional Demeanor
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.