Human Resources Assistant
MUST HAVE 1+ YEARS HR EXPERIENCE OR YOU WILL NOT BE IN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS POSITION
- Enters/maintains HRMS information; sets up HIPAA orientations; runs Affirmative Action reports and updates Affirmative Action spreadsheet; files personnel records; copies/scans various employee documents; tracks and orders department forms/supplies.
- Posts jobs and sets up HIPAA training.
- Receives, reviews, and ensures accuracy, benefit forms, and other required HR documentation; administers, processes, researches, and tracks compensation/benefit problems, personnel related paperwork, EEO statuses, Affirmative Action planning, and provides information to HR, employees, and applicants, as needed.
- Provides HR Department administrative support on items such as travel, expenses, meetings, and budget tracking.
- Assists HR staff with projects, as requested.
- Assists in the analysis of employee compensation and demographics; monitors and reports trends for Affirmative Action purposes.
- Provides assistance with compilation of data (i.e. succession planning, affirmative action), recruiting and training & development support.
- Creates and produces new documents, presentations and responds to verification of employment and ad hoc requests.
- Facilitates employee award programs, blood drives, flu shot program, and United Way campaign.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Detail oriented with problem-solving abilities
Good writing skills.
Experience using HR database system.
Ability to handle detailed work; work with varying types of data.
Knowledge and application of English grammar including composition, editing and proofreading skills.
Strong organization, time management and project coordination skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Ability to display a courteous, patient, and helpful attitude toward employees. Basic understanding of Delta Dental products, policies and procedures preferred.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Detail Oriented with problem solving abilities
Good Writing skills
Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
A minimum of 1 year related experience in the HR discipline
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.