Customer Service Representative
Our client, a large financial company located in Pennington, NJ, has an immediate need for Client Services Representatives. This role is a great opportunity to start a career in the Financial Services industry. The role pays $16.91 an hour.
Client Solutions Associates will provide service support for all brokerage and banking account products and service features through inbound calls from Advisory clients,?? regarding technical matters.. May handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests. Is accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests. After the required training curriculum is successfully completed and a passing grade on both of the practical and written assessments is achieved, the Associate will assume the Client Solutions position servicing inbound client contacts. The Associates are required to provide complete and accurate information regarding all brokerage and banking products and services
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handle incoming Wealth Management (and FAC, Tech calls) client calls utilizing professional telephone and problem solving skills
- Provide brokerage/banking account information, including but not limited account balances and deposit rates, checking and Visa activity
- Support Online?? navigation and functionality including but not limited to linking of accounts to and statements, creating user friendly IDs, resetting client passwords, and providing technical support with connecting to the?? web-site and quicken downloads
- Explain content, format and activity on monthly and quarterly statement. Assist client with reconciliations of monthly activity and re-order duplicate statement copies.
- Consistently achieve minimal or beyond expectations for performance metrics and quality standard
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday work schedule (everyone in this class will work a Saturday)
- We are open from 7am - 10pm; so shifts can start as early as 7am and end as late as 10pm
- For this group, shifts will be anytime from 7am-8pm Mon-Fri, and anytime from 5am-7pm Saturday. 4 or 5 day per week. Must be able to work Saturdays. 37.50 hours per week.
- Career Driven individuals; we have a lot of opportunities for upward mobility and are looking for people who are performance/career driven
- We are open every major holiday but rotate days with the other sites.
- A 4-year degree is preferred.
Professional Demeanor: Demonstrating patience, composure, and client service attitude.
- Service Adeptness: Comprehend and empathize with client needs, devote time and effort to satisfy the client's requests.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills: Use good research and problem solving skills; know where to go to resolve problems.
- Initiative: Demonstrate a "self-starter" behavior and a willingness to help others.
Communication Skills: Communicate effectively both written and verbal, tailor communications to audience, actively listen and follow-up with questions and updates to involved parties
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.