A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Billing Coordinator position.
The Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for helping the company maintain its profitability and productive environment by performing the purchasing functions along with general accounting support.
- Process daily purchase orders for drop shipments and orders for warehouse inventory stock while reviewing for errors and ensuring that orders and received and shipped the following day from their vendors
- Process RMA returns to vendors to ensure that deadlines are met and that vendors receive credit memos
- Maintain the Cost Per Print program including, but not limited to billing collecting counts, and reconciling overage charges
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree required
- At least 2-4 years of Purchasing or Accounting experience required
- Experience with Macola or ServicePro highly desired
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once with varying levels of priority
-$19 - $20 per hour
-Long-Term Temporary (6+ months) - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- One of the nation's most notable managed print service providers working with Fortune 100 companies in improving their document output systems
- Their growth and success for over 20 years is due to the relationships that they have built and maintained with their customers
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.