A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Accounting Clerk position.
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for assisting the transition to a new financial reporting system while also providing daily accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks.
- Process invoices and match to the appropriate receiving documentation, as well as posting invoices in the financial system by determining the appropriate vendor and general ledger account
- Establish a solid working relationship with vendors and provide open lines of communication in order to handle all questions and issues
- Research cash receipts, coding, and posting of receipts while applying all unallocated cash
- Monitor customer accounts for delayed payments and non-payments while establishing credit limits for new customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree in Accounting required; Bachelor's Degree highly desired
- At least 2 years of Accounting experience required
- Able to handle multiple projects at once while prioritizing workload as necessary
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail
-$18 - $21 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- One of the world's leading online retailers of sport optics, tactical, military gear, hunting gear, and professional grade products.
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine and Internet Retailer Magazine as a leading e-commerce organization
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.