A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Data Specialist position.
Are you a detail oriented professional that has knowledge of manufacturing and purchasing master data? Are you able to work independently with little to no supervision?
The Data Specialist will support enhancements in streamlining databases and use application tools within the Data Management Organization. They will help manage quality data through all facets of the data entry process to ensure that data is collected, reviewed and entered appropriately.
- Perform data entry and data quality functions in order to meet the organization's business process standards
- Enter and update master data into SAP for new and existing manufacturer and vendor accounts for company materials, products, and items
- Work with the Production team to ensure the master data aligns with current and future business processes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree required; Major in Business, Marketing, or other related fields highly desired
- At least 1-2 years of Data Analyst experience required
- Experience with SAP required
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with varying levels of priority
-$35,000 - $50,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Benefits include 401k, Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growing organization that has recently moved into a new office location and is ready to grow their team as well as their revenue
- Multiple opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.