Executive Assistant/ Front Office Administrator
A Bay Area based construction technology company is looking to fill a position for an Executive Assistant/Front Office Administrator immediately!
In this role you will be supporting C-level executives, including the CEO & CFO, along with assisting other departments and handling front office reception duties.
The ideal candidate with be polished, professional, and technically savvy with an eye for detail and experience in similar roles.
If you meet the requirements below and are interested in this immediate opportunity please apply now!
Temp-to-Hire (May consider direct hire for top tier candidates)
Pay is $25-35 D.O.E
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Manage the Executive Team calendars, meeting coordination, and time management
2. Assist in program management, with regards to follow-up, status updates, etc.
3. Coordinate lunches and other meeting needs as requested
4. Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items
5. Assist with various business performance tracking needs
6. Build and maintain excellent relationships internally and externally
7. Coordinate detailed travel reservations and oversees that changes or problems are resolved and communicated
8. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
9. Prepares both routine and confidential correspondence, reports, presentations and other complex documents
10. Answer and screen phone calls; assess calls in terms of importance and use sound judgment to take appropriate action
11. Direct visitors to the proper person as well as ensure that they are made welcome
12. Manage incoming and outgoing mail
13. Handle outgoing courier packages and distribution of FedEx, GSO, USPS packages
14. Distribution of faxes
15. Make sure all copier machines are properly maintained and stocked with paper
16. Prepare correspondence, reports and miscellaneous documents as needed.
17. Maintain and order office supplies
18. Keep kitchen stocked and organized (coffee and condiments)
19. Maintain and manage conference room calendars/meetings
20. Process business card requests
21. Create job binders for Construction Department
22. Run errands: such as going to the post office and/or picking up lunch
23. Straighten up common areas (conference room, supply room, kitchen, lobby, etc.)
24. Provide general office support (word processing, photocopying, assembly of marketing materials, etc.)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
In order to be successful in this role you must be comfortable communicating and supporting executives, technically savvy and experienced with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
Attention to detail, excellent communication and follow up skills and punctuality are required.
Experience using expense reporting software, such as Concur is also a plus.
In addition to possessing the skills above, a minimum of 3-6 years of experience in a similar role is required.
An AA or B.A. is also a plus!
Experience in the construction industry is preferred.
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this role.
Please not that only qualified candidates will be contacted regarding this role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.