We have a new and exciting opportunity for a long term temporary role in the Parsippany NJ area! This position will be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team in obtaining quality candidates for internal positions.
- Scheduling onsite interviews and video interviews working directly with Recruiters, Candidates and Hiring Managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer service to candidates, hiring managers, and employees.
- Process confidential candidate information including candidate interview package paperwork
- Coordinate the employment application process to include applicant tracking, EEO data, and background checks, reference checks etc.
- Assist in all recruitment efforts, coordinating emails, offer proposal, reference checks etc.
- Set up and maintain candidate files and recruiting packets.
- Assist with general recruitment inquiries.
- Maintain departmental files to include electronic organization, paper filing, and adherence with document retention and destruction procedures.
- Additional projects based on needs (i.e. Website content development, process flow projects etc.)
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 4 years of diverse administrative support at the departmental level required
- Previous recruiting support or HR experience preferred
- Technical proficiency in Outlook, MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point, and HRIS systems
- Experience supporting multiple people and managing ongoing projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Skilled in organizing tasks and establishing priorities
- Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics, and prepare reports
- Thorough attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent telephone and customer relations skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.