A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, direct hire, Marketing Coordinator position.
Are you a creative thinker? Are you ready to provide immediate value to the Marketing department?
- Research and qualify tradeshows for possible exhibition based on set criteria and present findings and recommendations to the executive team on an annual basis
- Maintain a social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter by developing and posting content on a daily basis
- Utilize the company's content management system in order to add products to the ecommerce site and manage content
- Identify, select, and modify images and artwork for various projects as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree in Marketing required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous Marketing, Graphic Design, and Trade Show experience highly desired
- Has great judgement and problem-solving skills and is able to recognize process improvement opportunities and make recommendations as necessary
-$40,000 - $45,000
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive comprehensive benefit package that is flexible to your specific needs
- Manufacturer, distributor, importer, and exporter of the industry's finest industrial safety products and personal protective equipment
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.